1) Quality function deployment QFD
- Meaning of QFD principles
- Uses of QFD principles
- Aspect of QFD
- Benefit of QFD
- Graphical representation of QFD principles
- QFD methodology
2) Design of experiment DOE
- Meaning of DOE
- Uses of DOE principles
- Benefit of DOE principles
- Graphical representation of DOE principles.
3) Scatter diagram
- Meaning of Scatter diagram
- Uses of Scatter diagram
- Graphical representation of Scatter diagram.
4) Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
- Meaning of PFMEA documentation
- Graphical representation and explanation of key features of Process FMEA documentation.
- HINTS: in calculating RPN in PFMEA documentation.
- Analyzing the PFMEA documentation.
- An example of Rating definitions in PFMEA documentation.
- Steps 1-9 in Graphical representation and Guidelines.
- Summary steps to complete a PFMEA documentation.
- Introduction of Histogram
- Importance of Histogram, Usefulness of Histogram
- Graphical representation of Histogram
6) Kano model principles
- Introduction to Kano model principles
- Graphical representation and explanation of Kano model principles.
7) 5S principles
- Meaning of 5S principles
- 5S acronym i.e. sort, set, shine, standardize
8) Brainstorming techniques
- Introduction of Brainstorming techniques
- Advantages of Brainstorming techniques
- Brainstorming techniques process
- Types of Brainstorming techniques
- How to carry out Brainstorming study