1) Process FMEA documentation
- Meaning of PFMEA documentation
- Graphical representation and explanation of key features of Process FMEA documentation.
- HINTS: in calculating RPN in PFMEA documentation.
- Analyzing the PFMEA documentation
- An example of Rating definitions of PFMEA documentation
- Steps 1-9 in graphical representation and explanation of Process FMEA documentation
- PFMEA recommendations and Guidelines
- Summary steps to complete a PFMEA documentation
2) Quality Control Plan documentation
- Meaning of Quality Control Plan documentation
- Graphical representation and explanation of key features of Quality Control Plan documentation.
- Audits plan – in Quality Control Plan
- Summary steps in graphical chart of completing quality control plan documentation.
3) PDCA Cycle
- Meaning of PDCA cycle
- When to use PDCA cycle
- PDCA cycle – Graphical representation
- PDCA cycle – Explanations.
4) Process Flow Chart
- Meaning of Process flow chart
- Objective of Process flow chart
- When to use Process flow chart
- Examples of graphical representation of Process flow chart
- Process steps of drawing or completing a Process flow chart
5) Measurement System Analysis: MSA studies
- Meaning of MSA studies
- Purpose of MSA studies
- Characterization of MSA studies
- Location (Average measurement value Vs Actual value)
- Variation (Spread of measurement value – precision
- Measuremet System Analysis procedures
- Stability assessment
- Bias assessment
- Repeatability and Reproducbility Assessment (Gage R&R method)
- Graphical representation of Repeatability and Reproducibility Assessment (Gage R&R method)
6) Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Meaning of PPAP: what is PPAP?
- When is PPAP required?
- What are offical PPAP requirements?
- Mandatory customer PPAP’S requirements i.e. Level 3.
- PPAP Submission Levels 1-5
- What are PPAP status i.e.”Approved”, „Interim approval” and Rejected approval of PPAP requirements.
- Components of Electronic Submission of PPAP requirements.