7. MODULES FOR QUALITY DOCUMENTATION AND CUSTOMER LEVEL3 PPAP REQUIREMENT SUBMISSION
1. Customer PPAP Level 3 requirement submission (documentation)
- What is PPAP?
- When PPAP required?
- Mandatory customer’s PPAP level 3 requirements
- Customer PPAP requirements
- PPAP status i.e. Approved, Interim approval and rejected approval, meaning in details e.t.c.
- Electronic Submission requirements for PPAP.
2. Quality documentation
Control plan documentation
- Meaning and when to use, how important is control plan in PPAP documentations, submission?
- Graphical representation of Control plan and the illustration of key factors for completion.
- Audit plans: How important is audit plan in control plan.
- Summary of graphical representation of control plan in general.
2. Process flow diagram
- Graphical representation of production process flow diagram.
- Process flow diagram: what is it?
- Objectives or purpose of process flow diagram highlights and identified.
- Process flow diagram: when to use, how important is process flow diagram during mass production.
- Step by steps on how to complete process flow diagram.
- Graphical analyzing or illustration of process flow chart.
3. Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis PFMEA documentation
- Introduction of PFMEA
- PFMEA documentation outlook
- Completion of PFMEA documentation using step 1-9.
- PFMEA definition of terms:
- Analyzing of PFMEA documentation
- Pareto chart in PFMEA documentation
- An example of rating definition in PFMEA
- Recommendation and guidelines to follow in PFMEA documentation.
- Summary steps to complete PFMEA documentation.