MODULES FOR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP AND SUPPLIER QUALITY DEVELOPMENT
I. Customer Quality relationship:
Customer relations are the relationships that a business has with its customers and the way in which it treats them. … Customer relations is the department within a company that deals with complaints from customers.
- Transactional. This means there is no real relationship between the company and the customer. …
- Long-term. …
- Personal assistance. …
- Dedicated personal assistance. …
- Self-service. …
- Automated services. …
- Communities. …
- Strategies for improving customer-vendor relationship
- Quality function deployment QFD – meaning in details
- Quality function deployment matrix
- QFD methodology
- QFD summary.
II. Supplier Quality Development:
Supplier development is closely related to supplier relationship management and is the process of working with certain suppliers on a one-to-one basis to improve their performance for the benefit of the buying organisation.
- Organize and Monitor Your Suppliers. …
- Use Your Existing Quality Processes to Improve Communication. …
- Incorporate Risk Management into Supplier Quality Management. …
- Examine and Close Supplier-Related Quality Loops.
Other various measures in which supplier quality development can be ascertain in details:
- Supplier development through redefine the organization-supplier relationships
- Supplier development through development & implementation of effective e-business strategy that will enhance communication across the supply chain.
- Supplier development through appropriate performance measures that will provide useful feedback on the supply chain
- Supplier development through collaboration increase across the organization -supplier interface.
- Supplier development through a “cost out” strategic implementation.
- Supplier development through alignmment of the entire organization with its suppliers so that they can form a single value-generating entity.
- Supplier development through supportive measures in packaging standard approval list
- Supplier development through improvemnt in process stability and process capability study.
- Supply development through adoption of improvement techniques from the utilization capacity point of view.
- Supplier development through assistance in the supplier QMS & EMS improvement measures and in internal audit measures.