International Automotive Task Force (New IATF 16949:2016 Standard):
Hermon Quality Solutions service will centre broadly on :
- General introduction to the new IATF 16949: 2016 Standard(Awareness in full)
- The new IATF 16949: 2016 Standard formation as applicable to the automotive industry
- Characteristics, structure and rule of the new IATF 16949:2016 Standard
- A detailed explanation of the new IATF 16949:2016 Standard (requirements, practical recommendations)
- Chapter 1-3 – Scope, Normative references
- Chapter 4 – Context of the organization
- Chapter 5 – Leadership
- Chapter 6 – Planning
- Chapter 7 – Support
- Chapter 8 – Operation
- Chapter 9 – Performance evaluation
- Chapter 10 – Improvement
- The main requirements of IATF 16949:2016 Standard as in conjunction with the new ISO 9001:2015 QMS standard requirements identified.
- General IATF 16949: 2016 documentations & Records available in general
- Mandatory and non-mandatory documentation & records applicable for audit certification of the new IATF 16949: 2016 Standard
- Five steps project planning that is available for organization transition to new IATF 16949:2016 Standard
- Benefits of the new IATF 16949:2016 Standard
- Clauses with the expansion of existing requirements
- The new IATF 16949:2016 Standard significant changes
- The structure of the new IATF 16949:2016 Standard
- The new IATF 16949:2016 requirements matrix
- The new IATF 16949:2016 and the expanded requirements (“See ISO 9001:2015 requirements”)
- The new IATF 16949:2016 standard and the expanded requirements ( ”Supplier Management”)
Dedicated service module on the new IATF 16949:2016 Standard norm that explains in a practical way all requirements on Quality Management System defined by this norm. The participants will get a detailed overview of all ten chapters with many best practice examples along with it.
The service module IATF 16949:2016 Standard awareness will deal with norm auditing and aimed at people who need to understand the requirements and the norm and who want to obtain the new standard certification within a short time frame in their organization.
Your needs and the insights you will gain:
- Understand norms IATF 16 949:2016 Standard for needs of an employee of a production plant supplying parts for the automotive industry
- Prepare yourself on internal/third party audits according to IATF 16949:2016 Standard norm
- Get practical examples on how to set processes in your organization to fulfil the norm requirements
- Get certification and accreditation to the international standards
- Plant Managers
- Quality Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Specialist
- and others
We just love to support those who are seeking help and advice about their business problems. If you have one, why not share it with us?
Let’s get in touch!!!