International Organization for Standardization ISO (New ISO 9001:2015 QMS):
Hermon Quality Solutions service will centre broadly on :
- General Introduction to the New ISO 9001:2015 Standard (Awareness in full)
- Understanding the New ISO 9001:2015 standard as a Quality Management System QMS
The Structure & terminology used in details in new ISO 9001:2015QMS Standard:(Scope, Normative References, Terms and Definitions, Context of the organization, Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Evaluation and Improvement)
- Comparison between the new ISO 9001:2015QMS standard and the old ISO 9001:2008QMS standard.
- Major differences in terminology between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Major Changes in the New ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Transition to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard with the application of GAP Analysis i.e PDCA techniques applicable (Current Vs Future state identified)
- The Seven quality management principles in details & The issues of Risk-based thinking & Risk-based auditing applicable in the new ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- The Process Approach, The PDCA cycle and the practical applications of it to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard
- The Comprehensive structure and requirements of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard in details
- ISO 9001:2015 Terminology & concepts applicable etc
- ISO 9001:2015 Documentations ( i.e Documented information; Records etc)
- ISO 9001:2015 Implementation (i.e Implementing & updating an ISO 9001 system etc)
- ISO 9001:2015 Audits (i.e Implementation of an Internal Audit Program; Collection & verification of information; non compliances; recommendation & audit reports etc)
- Mandatory and non-mandatory documentation & records needed by organizations for ISO 9001:2015 Audit certification
Dedicated service module on the new ISO 9001:2015 Standard norm that explains in a practical way all requirements on Quality Management System defined by this norm ,The participants will get a detailed overview of all ten chapters with many best practice examples along with it.
The service module ISO 9001:2015 Standard awareness will deal with norm auditing and aimed at people who need to understand the requirements and the norm and who want to obtain the new standard certification within a short time frame in their organization
Your needs and the insights you will gain:
- Understand norms ISO 9001:2015 Standard for needs of an employee of a production plant supplying parts for the automotive industry
- Prepare yourself on internal/third party audits according to ISO 9001:2015 Standard norm
- Get practical examples on how to set processes in your organization to fulfil the norm requirements
- Get certification and accreditation to the international standards
- Plant Managers
- Quality Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Specialist
- and others
We just love to support those who are seeking help and advice about their business problems. If you have one, why not share it with us?
Let’s get in touch!!!