- to make an impact that will exceed our customers’ expectations. Deliver services that will have long lasting effects and encourage new business opportunities for clients.
- to extend services that will give our clients inspiration to realize their versatilities and specialities, which can work as benefits for them.
- to simplify best measures that will move our clients’ business operations to another stage of growth and development.
- to develop a formidable methodology that will lead towards our clients risk and cost reduction, generate resources.
- to help our clients to improve their performance operations level, using improvement analysis and principles as input requirements, and therefore develop a blue print plan for improvement measures as an output requirement, to their operation’s benefit.
- Committed to excellence: We exceed our clients expectations in terms of service delivery.
- Quality: We engage the right people with the right experience.
- Respect: We treat every client,and employees with respect and courtesy.
- Improvement: We try to improve in terms of service delivery to our clients every day.
- Innovation: We tend to think ahead and offer new ideas.
- Customer drive: The customer is king and always in our focus at all times.
- Professionalism: We tend to use our skills and experience to reach the best outcomes for our clients as soon as possible.
- Teamwork: We believe that together, with our collaboration, we can achieve more in terms of service delivery.
All about us
Who we are
Hermon Quality Solutions (HQS) is a management consulting and training services that offers its programmes in Quality policy, Quality management (QM), Quality management system (QMS), Quality assurance, Quality control, Quality plan, Quality audit, aimed towards moving an organization into achieving its best in practices and methodology in this present world of competitive markets.
Where we located
Hermon Quality Solutions (HQS) is located in Miskolc in the eastern part of Hungary (North East) in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County.