MODULES FOR QUALITY DOCUMENTATION AND PPAP SUBMISSION
PPAP submission is a standardized process in the automotive and aerospace industries that helps manufacturers and suppliers communicate and approve production designs and processes before, during, and after manufacture
PPAP Levels of Submission
- Level 1 – Part Submission Warrant (PSW) only submitted to the customer.
- Level 2 – PSW with product samples and limited supporting data.
- Level 3 – PSW with product samples and complete supporting data.
- Level 4 – PSW and other requirements as defined by the customer
How do I create a PPAP document?
- Design Records. A printed copy of drawing needs to be provided. …
- Authorized Engineering Change (note) Documents. A document that shows the detailed description of the change. …
- Engineering Approval. …
- DFMEA. …
- Process Flow Diagram. …
- PFMEA. …
- Control Plan. …
- Measurement System Analysis Studies (MSA)
- Customer PPAP Level 3 requirement submission (documentation)
- What is PPAP?
- When PPAP required?
- Mandatory customer’s PPAP level 3 requirements
- Customer PPAP requirements
- PPAP status i.e. Approved, Interim approval and rejected approval, meaning in details e.t.c.
- Electronic Submission requirements for PPAP
- Quality documentation (Control plan, Process flow diagram & PFMEA)
Control Plan documentation
- Meaning and when to use, how important is the control plan in PPAP documentation, submission?
- Graphical representation of Control plan and the illustration of key factors for completion.
- Audit plans: How important is the audit plan in control plan
- Summary of graphical representation of the control plan in general.
Process Flow Diagram documentation
- Graphical representation of production process flow diagram.
- Process flow diagram: what is it?
- Objectives or purpose of process flow diagram highlights and identified.
- Process flow diagram: when to use, how important is process flow diagram during mass production.
- Step by steps on how to complete the process flow diagram.
- Graphical analyzing or illustration of process flow chart.
Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis documentation
- Introduction of PFMEA
- PFMEA outlook
- Completion of PFMEA using step 1-9.
- PFMEA definition of terms:
- Analyzing of PFMEA
- Pareto chart in PFMEA
- An example of rating definition in PFMEA
- Recommendation and guidelines to follow in PFMEA.
- Summary steps to complete PFMEA.
The training modules acquire from Hermon Quality Solutions HQS services will help you to get your career professionals smoothly and efficiently. Why not give it a try and see the difference.
Let’s get in touch!!!