MODULES FOR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP AND SUPPLIER QUALITY DEVELOPMENT
I. Customer Quality Relationship:
Customer relations are the relationships that a business has with its customers and the way in which it treats them. … Customer relations is the department within a company that deals with complaints from customers.
- Transactional. This means there is no real relationship between the company and the customer. …
- Long-term. …
- Personal assistance. …
- Dedicated personal assistance. …
- Self-service. …
- Automated services. …
- Communities. …
- Strategies for improving the customer-vendor relationship
- Quality function deployment QFD – meaning in details
- Quality function deployment matrix
- QFD methodology
- QFD summary.
II. Supplier Quality Development:
Supplier development is closely related to supplier relationship management and is the process of working with certain suppliers on a one-to-one basis to improve their performance for the benefit of the buying organisation.
- Organize and Monitor Your Suppliers. …
- Use Your Existing Quality Processes to Improve Communication. …
- Incorporate Risk Management into Supplier Quality Management. …
- Examine and Close Supplier-Related Quality Loops.
Other various measures in which supplier quality development can be ascertained in details:
- Supplier development through redefining the organization-supplier relationships
- Supplier development through development & implementation of effective e-business strategy that will enhance communication across the supply chain.
- Supplier development through appropriate performance measures that will provide useful feedback on the supply chain
- Supplier development through collaboration increase across the organization -supplier interface.
- Supplier development through a “cost out” strategic implementation.
- Supplier development through alignment of the entire organization with its suppliers so that they can form a single value-generating entity.
- Supplier development through supportive measures in packaging standard approval list
- Supplier development through improvement in process stability and process capability study.
- Supply development through the adoption of improvement techniques from the utilization capacity point of view.
- Supplier development through assistance in the supplier QMS & EMS improvement measures and in internal audit measures.
Clients benefits: The training module will secure the clients to have the following benefits:
- Greater productivity
- Smoother operations
- Greater flexibility and responsiveness
- Eliminates defects (in-house and at the customer side)
- Reduce customer complaints like 8D
- Improve product quality
- Improve supplier quality development and performance.
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduce returns of product
Who are the benefactors of these training modules or the target groups:
- Plant Managers
- Quality Managers
- Quality Engineers QE
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Specialist
- Supplier Quality Engineers SQE
- Supplier Quality Auditors/Supervisors
- and other categories who are interested in learning more about the Customer Relationship and Supplier Quality Development in their organizational system etc
The training modules acquire from Hermon Quality Solutions HQS services will help you to get your career professionals smoothly and efficiently. Why not give it a try and see the difference.
Let’s get in touch!!!