Waste” need to be eliminated at a reduce cost, at the quality level of the material/parts which enhance towards satisfying customer needs/wants.and this can be achieved with regard to customer requirements/specification.
Simplified four approaches for waste reduction in the lean manufacturing industry that we can come across.
- Continuously solving the root cause of the problem, since problems drive organizational learning.
- Add more values to your organization by developing employees and partners to achieve results or to be result oriented.
- Focus on the right process that will produce the right results.
- The philosophy of long term thinking should be given a high priority in the organizational system
Continuously solving the root cause of the problem, since problems drive organizational learning:
- Go and see for yourself to thoroughly understand the situation(Genchi Genbutsu)
2. Make decisions slowly by consensus, thoroughly considering all options; implement decisions rapidly.
3 Become a learning organization through relentless reflection(Hansei) and continuous improvement(Kaizen) e.t.c
Add more values to your organization by developing employees and partners to achieve results or to be result-oriented:
- Grow leaders who thoroughly understand the work, live the philosophy and teach it to others
2. Develop exceptional people and teams who follow the company’s philosophy.
3. Respect extended network of partners and suppliers by challenging them and helping them to improve.
Focus on the right process that will produce the right results.
- Create continuous process flow to bring a problem to the surface
2. Use the ”pull” system to avoid over-production
3. Level out the workload. (work like the tortoise, not the hare.).
4. Build a culture of stopping to fix the problem, to get quality right the first time
5. Standardized tasks are the foundation for continuous improvement and employee empowerment.
6. Use visual control so that no problems are hidden.
7. Use only reliable, thoroughly tested technology that serves people and processes.
The philosophy of long term thinking should be given a high priority in the organizational system
- Develop exceptional people and teams who follow the company’s philosophy thinking.
2. Develop more people who have analytical and long term thinking with result-oriented mindset.
3. Teams that will be able to collaborate, work together, help each other and withstand the test of time should be established.
4. Teams that are results-oriented should be given a high priority.
5. People with company objectives in mind and possesses business acumen should be given a high quota in the decision-making process
You can see more of our quality management training materials that will add more to your professional experience in the below link: https://www.hermonqualitysolutions.com/training-modules-2/